Hiya~ I recently learned the exact date when I first created my account and it was last May 29, 2012! Almost a year! Though I started to use tumblr around mid-July 2012 XD
Anyway! I decided to do this giveaway because I’m reaching my first year and also reaching a certain amount of followers so I guess why not?? Hopefully this will work XDDD I’m gomen my giveway is not that awesome T v T
What will you get:
- K Project Mini Posters (Contains 8 posters)
- 3 Notebooks (2 Kuroko no Basket & 1 Natsume Yuujinchou)
- 5 Kuroko no Basket Gacha (Akashi, Kise, Murasakibara, Kuroko & Nigou) - Ahh I really want to complete all Kiseki but the machine ran out T v T
- Keychain (or is that a necklace not sure omg) of Kuroko’s Seirin Jersey Uniform
- Kuroko no Basket Card Game
- Reblog as many times as you want.
Likes count. Sorry! I changed my mind about the likes count. Not counted anymore
- For followers only. Sorry.
- No giveaway blogs. Your blog should be active at least.
- Please leave your ask box open and should be comfortable giving your address to me.
- Will choose 1 winner by a random number generator. If I don’t get a reply within 2 days, I will choose another winner.
- Giveaway will end on June 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM (UTC+8).
Good luck! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
EDIT (as of May 18, 2013): AH. Wait it seems you can still reblog it as many times as you want but you need to reblog it from different blog users. Since I was checking the notes and I saw crossroad-demon’s name appeared twice in the notes. Though I’m not sure if it will work accurately.
For example when you reblog the post from me it will not work the second time. You should reblog the post from a different person so your name will appear twice or so in the notes. But like I said I’m not sure if it will work accurately. T v T
Anyway I’m saving the notes everyday so if ever tumblr eats the notes, I still have it~! /o/
So if you want to reblog it again and again, it’s okay. It might change the order of your entry.
EDIT (as of May 30, 2013): Sorry about this but I decided to remove the "likes count" in my rules. OTL
Because it’s messing up the notes that I already saved… and people are unliking and liking it over and over again and now my list is kinda messed up now.
So yeah.. like is not counted anymore. Sorry for the trouble! T v T